Dec 21, 2016
CompanyWeek writers and photojournalists combined to profile 206 manufacturing and supply-chain companies in 2016, a feat of true significance. Their efforts position the publication among the most prolific business media not just in the West, but nationally.
Here are the profiles, features and columns that subscribers and visitors to CompanyWeek read most during 2016, a growth year for U.S. manufacturing and our readership.
1. Walmart says no, but rural Colorado’s apparel manufacturing initiative storms ahead
2. Middle-market innovators steal the show at the inaugural Colorado Manufacturing Awards
4. Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey
5. Cobham Semiconductor Solutions
10. Strategy: Arrow Electronics